Interior Painting Task
The Most important Steps to sucees in your Interior Painting Project are:
- Planing, the Key of Great results
- Preparing, get the long-lasting results you want with the right primer and room preparation techniques.
- Painting, knowing how to paint a room is the key to a successful painting project.
- Cleaning up, It's easy to protect your investment in quality painting tools.
- Caring for your Painting Walls, With the right tips, your walls can look as fresh as the day you painted them.
How much does it cost?
This is an idea of the price. For an apartment (1000-1200Sqft) it will cost you between $2000 and $3000 for the labor, depending of the conditions (wall, ceiling...).
The price of the paint depend of the quality, the brand...
The cost to paint an average size room (10X12) ranges from $400-$850, not including ceilings, trim or cost of the paint.
Room Painting Cost Factors
- Size of Room to be Painted
- Walls Speed Factor
- Multiple Rooms or Whole House
Interior House Painting Cost Factors
- Supplies needed (Brush, Ladder, Drop clothe, Paint tray, Small brushes...)
- Additional updates
Please feel free to CONTACT US about your project.
GSC Painting Warranty
All labor performed by GSC Handyman is guaranteed for 1 full year. If you are not completely satisfied with our work, we’ll make it right. Furthermore, many of the preferred products and materials we use in your home come with their own manufacturer’s warranty, so you can rest assured that your repair or improvement is covered. We’ll even follow up by phone or email after the job is done to make sure that you’re happy with your finished project.